* Corn Floor-2tbsp
* Sweet corn-1 tin
* Chicken cube mix Floor (Maida)-1tbsp
* Black pepper-1tsp
* Tomato Ketchup-half cup
* Brown sugar-1tsp
* Bread-3 pieces (cut in Cubes)
* Salt-as required
* Fresh cream-1packet
* Take a bowl put 4 cups of water in it and Tomatoes, now boil it in a light flame.
* When tomatoes got boiled then get it cold and blend it on the same boiled water.
* After that take a bowl and put salt, corn floor, ketchup, floor, black pepper and brown sugar in it and cook them into 5 to 10 minutes.
* When the soup becomes thick than take off the flame.
* Now deep fry bread cubes when they become golden brown then take it off in the paper.
* When you want to serve the soup first of all put 1 tbsp sweet corn in a serving bowl now soup and in the end Garnish with bread cubes n 1 tsp fresh cream.