Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

BAA

BAA
And non-digested earlier in the week, lethargic in the cold because of spam, and Ben arrived at the true starting line yesterday’s 5K Boston Athletic Association are looking to save himself and one big step over the final 400 meters.
True ran comfortably with a huge pack through the leadership of the opening mile of 4:41 and the Infantry left a lot to outkick Bobby Curtis, and lead 10 runners across the finish line under the course record with a time of 14 minutes, 7 seconds. Ended Curtis (14:09) second, ahead of Ben St. Lawrence (14:09) and John Korir (14:09).
Of course, the previous record holder Jarrod Shoemaker of Maynard also improved his mark of 14:29 in 2009, the inaugural 5K with 14:23 that earned him seventh place.
He said that the competition does not give a true, a native of North Yarmouth, Maine, Dartmouth College and the product, one inch heading down Boylston Street to the end.
I got a little worried when he jumped on Lee Curtis in the end, but I was able to reel him back in, so I was really happy, “said True.” I knew that once I reeled it in, and I had it. Coming down the final stage was a drag race.