Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

stevie nicks wallpaper

Was a good evening of stars in the exhibition 'voice for' the end results peak, can not be denied, with Stevie Nicks with the stage to perform her classic 'landslide' as a duet. Also in the house for the performance of Miranda Lambert, Ryan Tedder of One Republic, train and lead singer, Pat Monahan.

Monahan took the first stage to sing "Drops of Jupiter" with the rider Vicci Martinez. Monahan, who will be touring with the "voice" coach Adam Levine of Maroon 5 and when the train hit the road together this summer. After the performance, he thanked coach Vicci CEE - if Monahan participate. "I would like to thank Pat, because I know what is a sensitive issue and that song for him, and I appreciate him sharing that song with you," he said Vicci ".

Later, he joined the Knicks Javier Colon who went on to win the contest a 'landslide', a performance that shook the coach Adam Levine large. 'I said I was not Stevie Nicks on the verge of tears on national television, so I'm not going to cry,' said Adam, and treatment of Javier. "This is the coolest thing I've done ever, except maybe have kids, get married, and I speak pretty you sing only with Stevie Nicks, and it is one of the most beautiful duet I have heard ever in my life."
Hay is a poet and a composer and performer phenomenon is great, but we have to admit that he felt like an outsider to choose a spouse with Beverly McClellan. His voice was not a good mixture of contemporary and especially with the classic rock tones Beverly and blues, but still looked like they have an absolute blast on stage.

Finally, Dia Frampton sang along with the Lambert - which is, of course, the wife of her coach, Blake Shelton. Shelton was compared to the previous singers, and performance of the (house in which data structures,) he was quoted out very clearly. (And finally hit me that I see maybe it was supposed to be something I'm prepared to say at this moment, but I know now why I get emotional so why I am around you these past few weeks," he said. (Monitoring the song you sing it with my wife hit me really. You are family to me now and I love you.I really do)